Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Theme Changed up a bit


Ok so changed up the theme a bit. Got the HTC 6 button tab and I have been using that mainly. Here's a few photos. As you can see below you can adjust brightness, you can also change and add your own program icons, up to 9icons, so what you delete is up to you.



The only real pain I have noticed is when you click on the Rotate button it rotates the screen the opposite way of what I'm am used to. When this is done it puts the joggle in your right fingertips, I much rather control it with my left.


I also haded this nifty little app. Threaded sms. Works pretty good so far,





plus:
It will rotate
Easier having them all in threaded format than individual
Very User friendly.
works with slide out keyboard.
cons:
When in portrait mode, and u hit the keyboard icod, it covers the text box

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey. I really like that threaded sms app. i have been searching for something like that for my phone. I have a mogul (ppc 6800). Do u know where I can get a copy? Thanks
jfol01@hotmail.com