Sunday, May 20, 2007

new Gaming Mouse. (the story)

Well anyone that knows me, knows that I love to game on my pc. Some of the games that I tend to play are
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 2142
Call of duty 2
Toca Racing
Counter Strike 2
Halo
Half life 2
Half life 1
Day of Defeat sourse

anyway my g/f brother usually playes soldier of fortune 2 w/a gaming mouse, and I usually played bf2 with a wireless microsoft mouse, on my laptop, and a mx400 wireless mouse on my pc. I was never really sure of the difference, didn't really think there would be to much of a difference.
Anyway I passed by Best buy yesterday and checked out some of their gaming mouses, ofcourse I know I could have gotten one online, but I didn't feel like waiting, and wanted to see what was really good NOW.

so I purchased the G5 Laser Mouse from Logitech. Brought it home, pluged it into my house pc, fired up bf2, and started to play. Know u'll notice the g5 comes with weights. I didn't have any at first. Played and noticed a difference right of the back. WOW.... my aim was so much better, my god.. I couldn't believe it. It's like my eye to cross hair to mouse orientation is so much better.

I don't know how much other people use gaming mouses, but it sure is a difference.

No comments: